2020 SUMMER CONDITIONING STARTS MONDAY, JULY 27!
Welcome to Woodland Jr. Hawks Summer 2020 Conditioning!
The Jr. Hawks invites all kids interested in flag or tackle football from Grades K through Grade 8 to attend our FREE summer conditioning. You do not need to be on the fall football roster to join us. This conditioning is open to all who would like to participate in a summer workout!
*YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER BY CLICKING ON LINK: https://tinyurl.com/y345b7zw
Location: Prospect Town Hall Field
Time/Date: M, W, F 6-8 p.m. Pre-registration required.
Due to Connecticut’s Phase 2 Reopen Rules, we will adhere to certain safeguards. These include:
- You must sign up for EACH DAY that you plan on attending conditioning. (for contact tracing purposes)
- Please arrive half hour before practice starts for health check-in. Your child will sign in, get their temperature taken and will be asked several health questions.
- Each child should arrive in their mask for check-in. They can remove it when they begin conditioning on the field.
- All players and coaches shall bring their own water bottles.
- GAME BALL Will be disinfected before and after every practice.
- Sportsmanship will continue in a touchless manner – no handshakes/slaps/fist bumps.