First Day Tomorrow!
Tomorrow Starts the 2019 Woodland Jr Hawk Season!
This week will be our first week of practice, also known as Conditioning. All tackle players are required to report to Town Hall Field from 6-8 pm Monday through Friday this week. Athletes should wear shorts, t-shirt, cleats, helmet, and bring water.
Due to the interest from our Flag families, we would also like to invite all flag players to join us for conditioning. Flag teams have not been assigned yet, but this will be a good opportunity for your families to see our program in action and get the kids out and moving. Dress cool and bring water!
Cheerleaders are to report to Caplan Field Monday- Friday 6-8 pm.
All athletes are required to have turned in their medical clearance forms before they can practice. If you do not yet have this form stamped by your child’s pediatrician please follow the link below to print all required forms.
Items Tackle players need for Practice/games
1) Integrated pants or 7-pad integrated girdle plus and non-ntegrated pants. Game pants and Jerseys will be handed out prior to the 1st game. Game pants are non-integrated. Therefore, players can wear their integrated pants or integrated girdle under game pants.
2) Mouth piece(s), you will need multiple. The league will supply mouth pieces as a back up. Most players chose to use their own.
3) Padded chinstrap. (We issue chinstraps upon request, most players chose to get their own).
4) Cleats, most games are in grass, some maybe on turf but cleats are still ok to wear.
5) Water bottle
1) No Football families may utilize the first lot, closest to the Town Hall building, during practice. There are plenty of parking spots available in the second and lower lots. No cars may be parked along the Town Hall/ Long River driveway.
2) No parents may be on the field during practice. If you need your child please speak to your Team Moms who can get your child for you. This rule must be followed in order for our league to remain in compliance.
3) There is absolutely NO SMOKING allowed on or at the fields.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!